This is Maria singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," but she gets a little confused halfway through. I'm thinking she is probably 2-ish.
up the bible tells me so.wav
This is Maria singing, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," but she gets a little confused halfway through. I'm thinking she is probably 2-ish.
2 comments:
Look at you, Miss Fancy Pants, putting a wave file up on your blog. This is very cute, Mar. Makes me want to record my kids...along with putting together a scrapbook for them... and keeping a journal. hahaha. Sometimes I just crack myself up. Have a happy day!
I thought about this little clip because when I put the picture of Jacob and Maria at the piano, I was going to write, "If only this thing had sound." But then I thought, "Hey, this thing could have sound," and then I thought of Maria's little song and eventually I figured out how to put it on here. I have a sink full of dirty dishes and laundry up to the ceiling but by golly, I got this wave file on the blog.
Post a Comment