Instead, while Maria and Benjamin were at school, Luke, David, Jacob, Austin and I piled in the van and headed to WalMart to pick out pumpkins since we were quickly running out of time before Halloween. So, we didn't have to cut them off the vine but we did have lots to choose from so it wasn't all bad.
Here are a couple pictures of the carved pumpkins. Luke wanted his pumpkin face to be winking, Benjamin wanted the "standard, " and Maria requested a handlebar mustache (Where did that come from? I don't know).
1 comment:
You crack me up! I love that Maria wanted her pumpkin to have a handlebar mustache! What creative kids you're raising!
I totally suck and didn't even buy a pumpkin this year. Maybe I can print out a picture of your kids and their pumpkins and put that on my porch instead.
Post a Comment