Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tuesday Morning Moms' Camping Trip








Here are a few photos from our camping trip. There were 5 Moms who ended up going along with 10 kids ranging from age 9 to 1 year old. We all agreed that this would have to be an annual thing and Fall is definitely the time to go. Although Friday night was cold and windy, we were really blessed with beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday. The colors were beautiful. Our campsite was large and just behind it there was a wooded area for the kids to explore. We took a long hike Saturday before lunch but besides that, we sat by the fire most the day. Even with all the kids it was a very fun and relaxing time. Surprisingly, the kids actually wanted to get into bed fairly early each night.
John kept Jacob and David at home. I chickened out and decided it would be too cold for Jacob. I told John that if he kept Jacob, I'd take David with me. He said that was a deal but Thursday afternoon David wasn't feeling well and we decided if he was going to be sick, camping wasn't the place to be. Maria couldn't come since she had choir on Sunday morning so it was just Luke, Benjamin and me.
Good times, noodle salad.

1 comment:

Beth said...

How cute!

And I love the movie quote at the end!