Here, I've captured five kids, one of whom looks somewhat "normal" and that might be pushing it.David looks like he's in pain and if he had any insecurities before about not looking like his brothers or sister, this photo is not going to help.
"Hey, you, blond boy, scoot over. More. A little more. Ok, I guess that will do."
Jacob looks like a mannequin, Luke is asleep, and Maria looks like she's completely bored with school already.
This one is a little better, but pretty blurry. Ugh! It's supposed to be "point and click" but I just can't seem to get it right.ANYWAY, this was their first day of school. Maria is now a middle schooler and loving it. And due to the numbers this year, Benjamin has three different teachers throughout the day and is mixed in with 4th and 5th graders.
Luke loves his teacher and is thoroughly enjoying 1st grade.
2 comments:
You're a great writer! Thanks for the morning laughs. I love that Jacob's expression didn't change between pictures. And I'm glad David became part of the group!
Mare you crack me up...I cannot believe how tall and lean Maria is (must have been the beer and pretzels when she was a baby :)...Nona
Post a Comment