Friday, August 7, 2009

Pokagon

Who would have thought July 19th would be the perfect time for camping? Sara and I decided to take advantage of the surprsingly beautiful weather and took the kids camping. Maria and John stayed home and Luke stayed at a friend's so he wouldn't miss his Wildcat game the next morning.
At night after the lanterns and flashlights were turned off and we were tucked in our sleeping bags, Jacob repeated, "sleep tent, sleep tent," about a thousand times and then had to say goodnight to each person in the tent (kind of like the Walton's) until finally I told everyone to please just stop answering him. I laid there and wondered how long he could go on but eventually he finally did go to sleep.


The boys were playing a game where they would jump in the water and then get covered in sand.
Icky indeed!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Jack is sitting here with me and every picture of David, he says, "Me in sand?" "Me in the bathtub?" "Me running in the grass?" I need to get this kid a mirror so he knows what he looks like!

Tracy said...

Jacob's hair looks cute on the beach... don't cut it!