Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Beginning


I visited Tracy's blog the other day and really liked it (http://www.thejfisherfamily.blogspot.com/). I thought maybe I could do one. Yes, I could have a blog site where the 5 or 6 people who are interested in a more detailed description of my day-to-day life could come. So, we'll see how it goes.
This picture was taken after Monday evening church this week. I brought the camera to church and during the service, John saw it in the diaper bag and whispered to me, "Why did you bring the camera?" I whispered back that I'd tell him later since we had already been quite a distraction during church. John gave Jacob his watch to 'play with' during church and the elastic band pinched his lip. OUCH! Jacob screamed right in the middle of the sermon causing the pastor to stop and look over at us. He said, "Is everything ok over there, John? I didn't realize my sermon was so shocking!" Quite an embarrassing moment. Anyway, the reason I brought the camera was that we don't have a picture with all of us in it and I knew I could find someone after church to take one. And I did.

No comments: