
We took the train in from Valpo to the Field Museum.
It was a cold and rainy day but ended up being a really good time.


We decided to include David in our Field Museum adventure after debating whether to leave him at Grandma's. We got in the museum and I thought David would be blown away by seeing "Sue" right when we walked in. He turned to me as I was taking this picture and asked, "Mommy, where are the animals that are alive?"
I knew that it would be a long day for David.

The Pawnee Earth Lodge
The boys are listening to a storyteller describing what life was like for the Native Americans in the Great Plains tribe.

David is downright bummed out. It's cold and raining and we had a long wait for the train.
Daddy thought of this pose.
1 comment:
Indeed, only Daddy could think of a pose like that.
Post a Comment