Sunday, January 4, 2009

December 2008

Jacob and his friend keep themselves busy by playing with the phone and answering machine while I'm doing the dishes. Somehow they managed to change the setting on our answering machine to Spanish. It took me a while to figure that one out.
As I looked at this picture later, it reminded me of those Highlight magazine covers where you would have to look for things that don't make sense like the person snow skiing with a bathing suit on. Only in this picture, you'd have to find all the hazardous things in the children's reach.
How many can you find?


My good friend, Marla bought this outfit for Maria when she was Jacob's age.


I went down for a fun and productive weekend with Tracy and her family.
We got a workout in, Gracie and I worked on our ABC books and Tracy and Jon (and Jack) made good progress on Christmas cards.

(Gracie took this one.)


For Maria's birthday, she invited some friends for a sleepover. This was before the Christmas caroling. It was freezing cold and icy out so we were all happy to get back inside.


No comments: