Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Stuff

Michelle and I took Lauren and Maria to see Wicked. The girls were way too embarrassed to take a picture in front of the theater so we had to settle for this one.

On the first day of school, I felt so hairy. I put on my favorite new outfit - a shirt with two red, purple doors on it and a stinky brown pair of pants. My mom made me my favorite breakfast, wood and pancakes. My brother told me my new teacher was really sunny. He had her last year and said she lets kids walk in class. When the big violet bus pulled up outside, I waved good-bye to my mom, who started to throw up. I got a seat with my friend Pete, who showed me his new yellow backpack that was full of picture frames. When I finally got to school, I was so excited that I started to swim in the hallway. I think this is going to be a really beautiful year!
Ah, Mad Libs.







We ate hot dogs from the "hot dog lady" on the square in Crown Point with Grandma and Grandpa. Yum! And I mean Yum!


Luke wanted me to take a picture of his loose tooth.

Jacob's "mad face" cracks us up.


Our Tuesday morning Moms group kids plus a few extras.


RipSticking has been a big hit this summer with Benjamin, Parker and Joseph.


Maria on the RipStick.

No comments: