
Some old neighbors came back from South Carolina to visit family in Fort Wayne and paid us a visit. It was a lot of fun catching up.

Thanks to Sue and Brian remodeling their kitchen, we got their old (but not as old as ours) fridge. Danny brought it out in Dan's truck and Jeff and Josh were in town for the weekend so unloading it was a breeze. I barely broke a sweat.

Woops! When we set it upright, we heard a crash inside - one broken shelf.

Jacob loves to take the top off of this thing and climb in.

DAVID TURNED 3 TODAY!!! We started off the day right with a birthday bath.


Luke and Jacob wanted to get in on the action.
2 comments:
We want an update! We want an update! Something must be going on in that house of which you could show pictures.
It's a long story but I'm waiting for a new cable to come from Samsung so that I can upload pictures to the site. The one that came with our camera does not work. Pretty soon!
Post a Comment